StromaCare (www.stroma.care) is aleading company in the field of immunotherapy through tumoral stroma modulation,to treat solid cancers.
To support its organic growth, StromaCare is seeking a highly talented, driven and curious Scientist as project manager to investigate novel biology and potential therapeutic targets.
The successful candidate will implement and apply 3D cell culture, single cell RNA sequencing,cellular immunology, molecular biology, and oncology mouse disease models to leverage new therapeutic approaches targeting the stroma. This is a hands-on laboratory position that involves close collaboration with interdisciplinary colleagues from cellular and tissue genomics, human pathobiology, early clinical development, safety and toxicology assessment. The Scientist willreport to the CSO of StromaCare.
- Participate in the discovery and investigation of antibody driven therapy as mono- and combination therapies.
- Perform exploratory disease-oriented research and make innovative intellectual contributions (both scientific and technical ) to advance pipeline program.
- Independently design, execute, analyze and present studies to various forums in the field of immuno-oncology.
- Strive to publish scientific and methodological results in high quality journals.
- The successful applicants will have a PhD with a specialty in immunology or immuno-oncology.
- Experience in immunology and/or translational research and ability propose high quality functional assays including in vivo experiments, primary cell isolation, single cell genomics, genetic engineering, advanced flow cytometry and molecular biology techniques.
- Ability to collaborate with and motivate others.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills and creative problem-solving are required.
Application process :
The application must contain the following documents in English:
- Curriculum vitae, including thesis title and date of defense.
- A list of publications
- Letter of motivation (~1 page), explaining research interests and expertise
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.