Deputy Scientific Director
StromaCare (www.stroma.care) is a leading company in the field of immunotherapy through tumoral stroma modulation, to treat solid cancers.
To support its organic growth, StromaCare is seeking a highly talented scientist for its deputy Scientific Director position.
The successful candidate is expected on the following missions at the interface between research and clinic :
- Coordinate the development and sub-processing of the pipeline of ongoing projects: preclinical to bioproduction,
- Propose new projects related to the sequel’s internal expertise and opportunities to development,
- Establish and nurture partnerships with relevant stakeholders, especially academic labs and sub-contractors (CROs),
- Perform scientific monitoring, write scientific publications and attend scientific congresses of interest; contribute to the internal communication packages,
- Support and closely collaborate with the CSO on different assignments.
The successful applicants will :
- Hold a PhD in immunology or immuno-oncology with at least 12 years post-PhD experience in either academic and biotech company, in the field of immunology and/or translational research,
- Demonstrated record of cutting-edge research and technical independence as evidenced by first or senior authored publications in peer reviewed journals,
- Demonstrated leadership, excellent relational skills and significant work capacity,
- Ability to work collaboratively with partners of various origins and natures around projects and ambitious goals,
- Show excellent oral/written communication skills (fluent English mandatory) and creative problem-solving.
Application process :
The application must contain the following documents in English :
- Curriculum vitae, including thesis title and date of defense.
- A list of publications
Letter of motivation (~1 page), explaining research interests and expertise
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.